About Me

My photo
Get Polished Beauty is a beauty company that does onsite hair and make-up for weddings, photoshoots, parade balls, dances, parties etc. $140 Bridal Package (includes hair,airbrush make-up and veil placement) $100 security deposit in order to reserve your date $40 for traditional makeup, $60 airbrush makeup, $10 for false eyelashes $50 hair design. Additional charges will be applied for hair extensions, blow outs, false eyelashes and tattoo cover ups. $50 travel fee for the metro New Orleans area. Email me for booking- Robyn@getpolished.biz Call the office at- (504)301-0316 Follow us on twitter- www.twitter.com/GPEBeauty

Friday, May 13, 2011

Reviews 2011

Michele Dicharry Wedding April 16, 2011
Makeup Artist- Dontrell Hair Stylist- Sarah
"My wedding was April 16. I used Get Polished Beauty for both my bridal portraits as well as my wedding day. I heard about Get Polished Beauty through a local bridal show. My hair stylists was Sarah. Dontrell did my makeup and she was AMAZING!! I loved my hair and makeup for my wedding day. I loved my makeup for my bridal portraits. I wasn't crazy about my hair for my Bridal portraits, but as I explained what I wanted my hair to look like for my wedding, Sarah did it exactly!"

"The other really cool thing was that many of my bridesmaids used Get Polished Beauty as well, and they seriously have never looked more gorgeous. Everyone's hair and makeup was so soft and EXACTLY portrayed the look I was going for, for my wedding. Their makeup was so pretty and done so well. Their hair was also done just as they had explained and looked just like the pictures they brought it!!"

"There were so many things I loved. I loved how punctual the girls were, and that they did so many girls in such a short amount of time, and still did such quality work. I also loved how personal the girls were. We all laughed together many times and had a very enjoyable time getting ready. I think the thing I loved the most was that they came to my house to get us ready. It was so nice to have everyone in one spot in a comfortable atmosphere getting ready. It was so nice of them to come out to the home and perform their services!!" 
Written by Michelle Dicharry
Posted by Robyn Sedgebeer

Pictures will be posted when I receive them.

Comment and let us know what you think and/or how we did for your wedding or event. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://www.thumbtack.com/postservice_continue?s=194451