About Me

My photo
Get Polished Beauty is a beauty company that does onsite hair and make-up for weddings, photoshoots, parade balls, dances, parties etc. $140 Bridal Package (includes hair,airbrush make-up and veil placement) $100 security deposit in order to reserve your date $40 for traditional makeup, $60 airbrush makeup, $10 for false eyelashes $50 hair design. Additional charges will be applied for hair extensions, blow outs, false eyelashes and tattoo cover ups. $50 travel fee for the metro New Orleans area. Email me for booking- Robyn@getpolished.biz Call the office at- (504)301-0316 Follow us on twitter- www.twitter.com/GPEBeauty

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

April 16, 2011-Alicia Brown Wedding

"My Wedding was April 16, 2011. I heard about Get Polished Beauty from my Dental Hygienist. She used Get Polished Beauty for her Wedding and told me how amazing they were. My stylist was Kelly McDonald. She is absolutely amazing. She did such a great job on my hair as well as all the bridesmaids. She is so much fun and laid back. Everyone showed a picture of what they wanted or just described it to her and she nailed every hair style. Also, everybody hair stayed intact all night. We were dancing the night away. I am a dancing machine and my hair did not move. Joaen did my Make up and it was exactly what I wanted. It looked great. She also did some of the bridesmaids and my Mom's Make up. She also put false eyelashes on just about everyone. They look really natural. Made everyone eyes pop. She is very talented and great to work with. I absolutely loved my hair and make up. Both Hair and Make up stayed on all night. There is nothing I would change. What I love best is that they were so nice and fun. They were very patient. They had to do 15 different hairstyles. About 9 Eyelashes and 4 make ups. They had there hands full but they finished on time and went with the flow. Besides making everyone look fabulous they treated everyone so nice. They helped make my wedding day a success!
Thank You for everything!"
Alicia Brown Cornwell.
Makeup Artist- Joaen
Hair Stylist- Kelly
Photographer- MQ Photography
http://www.mqphotography.net/




Blog by: Robyn Sedgebeer

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://www.thumbtack.com/postservice_continue?s=194451