Wait no more! Eyelash Extentions are finally here!
Here are some things to know before getting Lash Extentions!
- Lash extensions are SEMI-PERMANENT.
- Application is painless
- Avoid getting your lashes wet for the first 8-10 hours after application.
- The first week of wear will be the roughest on your new lashes as you get used to them.
- Eyelash extensions are weightless, and are attached to your own lashes, not your skin. These are not 'glam' lashes, such as strip lashes, they are totally realistic.
- You should not curl, tint or perm your lashes while you are wearing the eyelash extensions.
- You should not wear waterproof mascara on your extensions.
- With proper care, your lash extensions should last 3 weeks or more. It is recommended you get a retouch every 2 weeks to keep them looking full.
- Don't rub your lashes
- Use a make up remover towelett, wrapped around your finger and gently pat downward while your eye is closed to remove mascara.
- After mascara is removed, the towelette is easily used to remove the make-up under the eye, and then the eyeshadow using the same technique of wrapping the towelette around your finger and carefully removing the make-up with your fingertip.
- Wash your face the way you normally do, avoiding the eyes. A splash of water over the face and eyes is okay, just be mindful of the soap getting into your eyes, keep a dry towel handy.
- PAT your face and lashes dry.
- Apply whatever products you use, post-cleansing.
- Allow your lashes to dry for a minimum of 1.5 hours. (if you choose to use your blow dryer, use the cold setting for about 5-10 minutes)
- Your lashes are now clean!
Quick tips for best results
- For the first two days after application it is best to avoid swimming, saunas or steam rooms. After 2 days, it is okay to do these things, but you may experience more loss than normal.
- Keep your retouches regularly.
- Do not use any products that contain polyethylene glycol (PEG).
- Do not use an eyelash curler. Your extensions will have a nice natural upturn to them, you will not need one.
- Never pick, pull or rub your lashes.
- If you experience any itching or irritation, contact your lash specialist immediately.
These are some tips on Eyelash Extentions!For booking call (504)301-0316 or email@example.com